I have been a bit neglectful of my blog recently. If being busy is an acceptable excuse, then I submit this excuse to my readers.
Today, I’d like to share with you a salt and chalk jar my mom created about three weeks ago. I think it’s beautiful and worth sharing with others. I’d love to share your comments with my mother!
Have a great week!
May 19th- adding to the post:
I will certainly share all your lovely comments with my mom.
This creative process (borrowing Pauline’s words) is a result of a very stressful experience my mom had at the end of March. To help her with the situation, I put a weekly plan into action that includes some art. The salt and chalk jar is one of her creations. Thanks again for your beautiful compliments. Here are the steps
1. Put about 3 tablespoons of salt in a flexible paper plate (the thin, cheap ones)
2. Rub the colored chalk on the salt until you have your desired color
3. Pour the colored salt into a clear container
4. Repeat this process with a different color of chalk until your container is full
5. Be careful not to shake your container
6. Get a paper plate for each color of chalk
7. Use one tablespoon of salt at a time if your container is smaller than the one shown.
If you try it, please share with us:)